• Maximize Impact: An Ecosystem Approach to Innovative Nonprofit Program Design

Posted by Tia on July 18, 2023 at 10:56 pm

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfbKpM9xu_VuelTFuQAyc6ouS4EdHchwJOcA97hqFqgyRVmAA/viewform

I am currently completing my thesis, titled “Maximize Impact with Design: An Ecosystem Approach to Innovative Nonprofit Program Design,” at Savannah College of Art and Design. I am reaching out to request your valuable participation in a brief survey aimed at gathering insights from nonprofit organizations.

My research focuses on how human-centered design can foster innovation in nonprofit program design by addressing complex challenges with support from the nonprofit ecosystem. By embracing principles such as collaboration, co-creation, and multidisciplinary partnerships, nonprofits have the potential to drive meaningful and impactful change.

The aim of this research is to provide valuable insights into the intersection of human-centered design, design thinking, and ecosystem theory, showcasing their potential synergy in creating innovative programs and empowering the nonprofit sector to orchestrate collaborative solutions.

Your participation in this survey is greatly appreciated as it will contribute to a deeper understanding of nonprofit program design and the lasting impact of innovative approaches. Your input will be instrumental in enhancing the quality and validity of the research findings.

Thank you for considering this request. I genuinely value your support and contribution to this important research endeavor. If you have any questions or require further information, please do not hesitate to reach out to me.

Warm regards,

Tia T.

Tia replied 9 months, 3 weeks ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.