• James

September 11, 2024 at 12:02 pm

Curious how this conversation has aged since May. As a financial advisor, I handle cash spend down for many non-profits and entities that front fund projects. The challenge is that money market rates and CD’s are about to plummet in yield. As soon as the fed announces their drop, all of these rates will drop. Though 3% will be better than a checking account.

I would like to challenge your risk approach. I feel you have a fiduciary responsibility to have that money work harder for the cause. This means you need to seek solutions that get you better returns. All that said, how much are we talking about? Happy to provide more insight.

Page 2 of 2

Join a space designed to foster support, inclusivity, and respect for every voice.

Ask questions, share experiences, and connect with peers and experts who value your insights. Your contribution is invaluable - forum members bring a wealth of knowledge and experience, crucial for mutual growth and learning. We cherish your expertise and would love to have you enrich our forum! Let's build together, learn together, and support one another.