Register Today for a FREE Membership
Welcome to your community forum, where you can ask questions, share your experiences and connect with peers and experts. This forum is designed to foster a supportive and inclusive environment where everyone’s voice is heard and respected.
Whether you’re looking for advice on a specific topic, seeking new perspectives on a challenging issue, or want to connect with other nonprofit financials, this forum is the perfect place to do so. Members bring a wealth of knowledge and experience that can help each other grow and learn.
Join this community today. We look forward to hearing from you and building a stronger, more connected community together.
- On-Demand peer advice from your colleagues from nonprofits of all types and sizes
- Webinars and complete courses on various topics of financial strategy and practice – built from a base of wisdom to address common practical and strategic concerns
- Discussion forms on topics of interest
- A searchable collection of written resources, including tools, insightful articles, and research.
- Use the Search first – Do a quick search to see if your question has already been posted.
- Check the Resources – The Commons has curated a list of resources that address common nonprofit financial challenges.
- Be descriptive in your post – When giving your post a title, make sure to give a short summary of your post in the subject line so people know what they are looking at.
- Unhelpful subject lines: HELP. I have a problem. Quick question…
- Helpful subject line: Need advice on how to handle presenting a deficit budget at our next board meeting
- Expect lively discussion – We know that for some questions there is one right answer. But for so many others the answer is often “it depends.” The Commons is intended to be a vibrant community where diverse perspectives are shared. We also know that members rely on this space for accurate information. Expect moderators to clarify and correct inaccurate information as needed.
- Site administrators have the authority to remove any posts that do not align with our values, including the use of offensive or derogatory language.