• Individual Giving: Questions ahead of today’s webinar

Posted by Mark_Hager_Forum_Moderator on January 30, 2024 at 9:30 am

I’m looking forward to joining the panelists this afternoon and posing some of your questions. I’ve looked through all the questions submitted during registration, and I see seven arenas where more than one person are interested in discussion. Important: The panelists won’t necessarily cover all of this ground. I just like to summarize the direction of your questions before we get into the room –

1. Far and away #1: Fundraising strategy

· Where are nonprofits finding new donors?

· What are strategies for attracting long-term donors?

· How do we retain donors?

· How can we set ourselves apart to inspire the individual donor to commit at a higher level?

· How do you create compelling campaigns without exploiting people?

2. Creating a culture of philanthropy

· What are ways you can create a culture of philanthropy within your organization?

· How do you make donors feel “connected” to the mission?

· Why there is a decline in individual giving?

3. Systems and software

· What do we need to know about donor databases and integration with accounting software?

· How to set up a reliable system for individual donations when capacity is an issue?

· At what point is it necessary to pay for donor management software?

4. Challenges for small nonprofits

· Is it possible to cultivate individual donors without a staff position dedicated to this?

· How can small nonprofits research new donors without wealth insights software?

· What are some steps organizations with limited staff capacity can take to connect with more grassroots donors?

5. Donor-advised funds

· How can nonprofits access dormant Donor Advised Fund dollars?

· Can you provide information on connecting with DAFs and individual wealthy donors?

6. Board engagement

· What is the most effective way to engage the board to offset thes risk over-reliance on one or a few donors?

· How do I motivate the board to be involved in fundraising?

7. Measuring success

· What would be the best KPI’s for donor funding?

· How can we enhance our fundraising strategy by focusing on creating usable dashboards and tracking key metrics?

See you soon!

Mark_Hager_Forum_Moderator replied 2 months, 4 weeks ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.