Individual Giving: Questions ahead of today’s webinar
I’m looking forward to joining the panelists this afternoon and posing some of your questions. I’ve looked through all the questions submitted during registration, and I see seven arenas where more than one person are interested in discussion. Important: The panelists won’t necessarily cover all of this ground. I just like to summarize the direction of your questions before we get into the room –
1. Far and away #1: Fundraising strategy
· Where are nonprofits finding new donors?
· What are strategies for attracting long-term donors?
· How do we retain donors?
· How can we set ourselves apart to inspire the individual donor to commit at a higher level?
· How do you create compelling campaigns without exploiting people?
2. Creating a culture of philanthropy
· What are ways you can create a culture of philanthropy within your organization?
· How do you make donors feel “connected” to the mission?
· Why there is a decline in individual giving?
3. Systems and software
· What do we need to know about donor databases and integration with accounting software?
· How to set up a reliable system for individual donations when capacity is an issue?
· At what point is it necessary to pay for donor management software?
4. Challenges for small nonprofits
· Is it possible to cultivate individual donors without a staff position dedicated to this?
· How can small nonprofits research new donors without wealth insights software?
· What are some steps organizations with limited staff capacity can take to connect with more grassroots donors?
5. Donor-advised funds
· How can nonprofits access dormant Donor Advised Fund dollars?
· Can you provide information on connecting with DAFs and individual wealthy donors?
6. Board engagement
· What is the most effective way to engage the board to offset thes risk over-reliance on one or a few donors?
· How do I motivate the board to be involved in fundraising?
7. Measuring success
· What would be the best KPI’s for donor funding?
· How can we enhance our fundraising strategy by focusing on creating usable dashboards and tracking key metrics?
See you soon!
Sorry, there were no replies found.