• Posted by DanCT on June 2, 2023 at 3:05 pm

Hi everyone! I’m curious to hear from other non profits that rely primarily on government funding regarding their experience with the Employee Retention Tax Credit program. Our agency, a $10MM housing and homeless services organization, was operationally inconvenienced by COVID, but we continued to deliver our contracted services; when the smoke cleared COVID had not adversely impacted our finances. Our auditor has also expressed concern vis a vis the “double dipping” issue, as restricted funding comprises over 85% of our budget. At the same time, I know of other nonprofits in the same boat who have benefited from the ERC. Would love to hear your thoughts on this issue. Thanks!

DanCT replied 9 months, 3 weeks ago 1 Member · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • DanCT

June 5, 2023 at 1:29 pm

My apologies. I see there is already a thorough and excellent thread on this topic in the forum.

Join a space designed to foster support, inclusivity, and respect for every voice.

Ask questions, share experiences, and connect with peers and experts who value your insights. Your contribution is invaluable - forum members bring a wealth of knowledge and experience, crucial for mutual growth and learning. We cherish your expertise and would love to have you enrich our forum! Let's build together, learn together, and support one another.